The admission process at Le Grand International School Dehradun has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies.
The admission process involves the following steps:
01The age criteria is as follows:
||Age as on 31st March of the year of admission
02Filling up of Parent Information form.
03An interaction with the Parent Relationship Personnel followed by a campus tour.
04Purchase of application form followed by an interaction with the Principal.
05Payment of fees on confirmation of admission.
- Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Report Card of the previous school attended.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth.
- Six passport sized recent photographs of the student, 2 photographs of each parent.
- Aadhaar Card of the student and the parents.
- Copy of proof of residence.
- Immunisation record.
06Submission of the Application Form with the following documents: